How to Recover Deleted Vivint Video Clips This article will tell you all about it.
Vivint is a brand that many homeowners are likely familiar with. In Utah, Vivint provides home security, climate control, and other services. Recently, however, there has been some controversy surrounding the company. One issue is that Vivint customers have reported having their videos deleted after they had sent them to Vivint for review.
How to Recover Deleted Vivint Video Clips
When you delete a Vivint video clip, it’s gone forever. But don’t worry; you can do a few things to recover the clip if you still have a copy.
The first thing you need is an archive of the clip. Vivint offers free archives for some clips, but others cost money. If you have the original file, you can use a digital archiving service like DropBox or Google Drive to create an archive of the clip. This way, you’ll have a copy of the clip even if Vivint deletes it from their servers.
If you don’t have the original file or Vivint deleted it from their servers, your next option is to try to find it on YouTube. You can search for the clip by title or keyword, and if someone has already uploaded it to YouTube, chances are good that they’ve shared the link on social media or elsewhere online. You can also try looking for video versions of articles about recovering deleted Vivint clips on websites like How-To Geek and Lifehacker.
If none of these options works for you, or if you want to be sure that you’ve got every possible copy
What is Vivint Video Recovery and How to Recover Deleted Vivint Video Clips?
Vivint Video Recovery is software that helps you to recover deleted videos from Vivint cameras. It can also recover videos lost due to a drive failure or other reasons.
How to Recover Deleted Vivint Video Clips:
1. Launch Vivint Video Recovery and select the folder where the video clips were stored. The program will scan the folders and automatically show you the deleted videos.
2. If you want to recover a specific video, click on it, and the program will start recovering it. The recovered video file will be saved in the same folder as the original video clip.
How to Recover Deleted Vivint Video Clips from a Device
1. Log in to your Vivint account. If you haven’t already done so, create an account at vivint.com/login.
2. In the main menu, click Videos and Photos. You’ll see a list of all your videos and photos.
3. Click on the video or photo you want to recover. It’ll open in a new tab in your browser.
4. On the right-hand side of the window, under “Storage Location,” click on “Delete.”
5. In the “Delete Video Clip” dialog box, select the video you want to recover and click OK. (If you don’t
see this dialog box, your video is protected by copyright law and cannot be recovered.)
6. The video will be deleted from your account but stored on our servers. To view it, open the original article in a new tab or window and click on the link that says “View Video.” This link will take you to our server, where the video will be sent.
How to Recover Deleted Vivint Video Clips from an External Hard Drive
If you’ve ever deleted a video clip from your Vivint account, there’s a good chance you can still recover it if you have the original video file. Here it the way How to Recover Deleted Vivint Video Clips First, back up your Vivint account information and videos before you start. Then, follow these steps to recover a deleted Vivint video clip from an external hard drive:
1. Connect your external hard drive to your computer.
2. Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the folder where the video clip is stored.
3. Right-click on the video file and select “Open With…” from the pop-up menu.
4. Select “Windows Media Player” from the list of applications that appears and click OK.
5. Once Windows Media Player has loaded the video, click the “Play” button on the toolbar to start playing it.
6. To stop playback, press the “Pause” button on the toolbar or click the “Stop” button on the sidebar.
7. Click the “Advanced” tab and select “Copy As…” from the list of options that appears.
8. In the “Copy To” field, paste in the path to your Vivint account folder (
How to Recover Deleted Vivint Video Clips from the Cloud
If you’ve deleted video clips from your Vivint account, there are a few ways to get them back. You can either recover them from the cloud or find them on your device. If you cannot locate any clips, Vivint may have permanently deleted them.
It can be frustrating when you delete a video clip from Vivint Smart Home and don’t know how to get it back. In this article, we will show you how to recover deleted Vivint Video Clips in the easiest possible way. Following our simple steps, you should have no trouble restoring your clips within minutes. So if you’ve ever had a particularly annoying experience trying to recover a lost or deleted Vivint Video Clip, read on for tips on how to succeed.